“The chicken risotto recipe is an easy dish to make at weeknights! It has a creamy texture, contains much nutrition, and provides you comfort in the stomach.”
There are many variations of chicken risotto recipes. You can add the cream, or just leave it and put other ingredients! It is so flexible, that is why many people love to make that dish.
Nutrition per Serving
A portion of chicken risotto also contains 750 kcal (38% of your calorie intake per day), 26.7 g fat, 43.7 g protein, 88.9 g carbs, and 3.8 g fiber. Looking at its nutrition, this meal is not a perfect option for those who are still on a diet program.
However, if you are longing for healthy food for children or boost your energy, chicken risotto might be at the top of the list.
We will provide you a kind of chicken risotto recipe that does not take too much time in the making process. Let’s try this tasteful bowl
How to Make the Creamy Chicken Risotto Recipe without Wine
Some chicken risotto recipes contain wine, but without this liquor, it can also be a delicious meal! Let’s start to prepare the ingredients:
Chicken Risotto Recipe Ingredients
- 130 g chicken thigh fillets
- 30 g small mushrooms
- A clove of garlic
- 1-liter risotto rice
- 60 g unsalted butter
- Fresh thyme
- 100 g parmesan cheese
- Cream, if any
Steps to Make Chicken Risotto
- Cook the mushroom in a pot until it is done. You can pick another option to make it cooked by using the oven at 200°F/400°C.
- Put the mushroom in a bowl; pour 180 ml of water before you place it inside the oven.
- Chop the mushroom, place it in a pan together with the soaking liquid.
- Chop the chicken, put in the pan.
- Peel the garlic you have prepared before, crushes it so that the aroma comes out.
- Pour the chopped thyme leaves in the mixture.
- Add the risotto rice.
- Turn on the fire in middle heat; stir the mixture.
- Add the plain cream (if any).
- You must keep stirring it until it thickens. If cream is used, it can thicken sooner.
- Cover the pan with the foil; let it cook for about a half-hour.
- Check whether the rice has cooked or not.
- If the rice has cooked, add enough black pepper and sea salt as the seasoning.
- Grate the parmesan cheese and chop the butter as the garnish.
- Put them inside the pan, stir it again for 2 minutes.
- Move the risotto to the plate; garnish it with parmesan cheese.
- You can add the parsley to make it more colorful.
Can You Store the Chicken Risotto for Tomorrow?
If you think the portion is too much for one meal, store it in the fridge. Cover the plate with tinfoil to maintain the taste.
Before you serve it again, heat in the microwave for 2–3 minutes. A delicious chicken risotto recipe is ready to eat.
A plate of chicken risotto recipe is the best choice to keep you full and healthy without spending too much time. Try this meal at breakfast time and get enough energy to face the day.