People say that sweetie can brighten up your day, but definitely, it will not be on the top of the list once you do the diet. However, it is not the case with gluten free chocolate cake. That is a win-win solution for the people who cannot resist this temptation.
“It is a piece of cake to present these wonderful bites to your house. Moreover, this gluten free chocolate is rich in nutrition.”
This gluten free chocolate cake mix contains 573 kcal calories, 33.4 grams’ fat, 5.5 grams’ protein, and 65.5 grams carbohydrates per serving. It can fulfill 29% of your calorie intake per day.
Are you ready to present this cake at your home? Let’s start by preparing these ingredients.
Gluten free Chocolate Cake Recipe in Minutes
Main Ingredient for the Cake Batter
- 60 grams of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (gluten-free) and vanilla extract
- 45 ml of milk
- 300 g palm sugar
- 300 g flour (gluten-free)
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- ¼ tablespoon of locust bean gum
For The Filling
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 100 g unsalted butter and cream cheese
- 80 g raspberry/strawberry
- 200 g of icing sugar
- Dark chocolate (75% of cacao)
How to Make Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- Make sure you have removed the unsalted butter from the freezer/fridge. It must be in the room temperature (around 25o–27oC)
- Pour the sugar into the bowl; mix with the butter. Beat them until the mixture is fluffy and airy (around five minutes).
- Set the oven to 195°C/375°F. While waiting for the oven to heat up, you can grease the tins with butter or oil.
- Dust the side of the tin with the flour. It will be better if you pick the gluten-free ones.
- Let us go back to the mixture of butter and sugar. Crack and put in the eggs to the bowl. Pour the vanilla extract before beating the mixture.
- Sieve other ingredients remained (except the milk), like locust bean gum and cocoa powder, into the flour. Make fluffy dough.
- Pour the milk; stir the batter. You will get a smooth mix.
- Place the batter in the cake tin. Do it carefully so that you do not ruin the mixture.
- Put on the oven’s middle shelf for about 20 minutes.
- Put it off from the oven; leave it cool for about 10 minutes.
Ingredients Mixing for the Icing
- Sieve the cocoa powder into a bowl.
- Pour the icing sugar, beat them, and add the butter little by little.
- After the mixture is fluffy, add the cream cheese.
- Add up two or three tablespoons of milk if the batter is too thick.
- The milk can make it softer.
- Split the cake into two.
- In the middle of it carefully spread the icing.
- Crush the strawberries; scatter it on the top of the icing.
- Press with another cake piece.
If you still have the remaining sugar, pour it on the top of the cake to make a snowy statement. Now we all are ready to serve the gluten free chocolate cake. This gluten free chocolate cakeis so tempting and healthy as well! Serve it in your home to share the happiness with other family members.